We started with our popular aluminum Vitero band, and actually...went back to the drawing board, if that makes any sense. While we kept one of the best design aspects of the aluminum Vitero's tapered, curved link profile for a smooth fit, we changed up everything else.
Unlike with aluminum where we have the freedom to mix and match almost all colours for a robust canvas to create from, steel is much more limited in terms of colour plating options. With this in mind, we needed to create interesting elements to keep with the Vitero's unique design language.
In the absence of colour, we added chamferred edges all around the the top surface, and narrowed the centre channel. While this was a great start, we weren't done yet. The best way to have these edges stand out was to add some contrast, and this was exactly what we did; across all variations of the steel Vitero, the chamferred edges have a contrasting finish from the main body.
For instance, the brushed version will have polished chamferred edges and centre channel, and vice versa. Because we're dealing with such a small surface area in the chamferred edges, it's a subtle effect that'll be sure to be appreciated by those who are into the minute details on a fine piece of jewelry.
This Vitero band, made of solid 316L stainless steel, fits all generations of the 42mm, 44mm and 45mm Apple Watch (Series 0-7).
- It has a solid 316L stainless steel double push button butterfly deployment buckle
- The main body of the band is 22mm wide
- Fits wrist sizes up to 214mm (8.42 inches)
- The main links are 8.35mm and there are 2 smaller links at 5.00mm
- This allows finer adjustments of: 3.5mm, 5mm, 8.5mm, 10mm, 13.5mm, 17mm and more
- 130 grams
- All bands come with a steel screwdriver for easy link removal
- Please note that the black bands are shown with the Black Steel Apple Watch
Ships in 2-3 business days.