Inspired by vintage sports cars with racing stripes and sports car tire tread patterns, our latest creation incorporates a very aggressive "Y" link design and a fun colour pop with differential colour grooves.
Using 6000 series dual-colour hard anodized aluminum, we've created a very unique look for the Apple Watch not found anywhere else. In fact, it's not even found in the watch industry!
It comes in many colour combinations, including a special edition in the colours of your favourite armoured avenger!
The Vitero is not just a pretty face though. We've put a lot of work engineering this so that it's comfortable to wear and fits beautifully around your wrist.
We went back to the drawing board when we designed and developed this from scratch. As you can see below, we engineered each link to be uneven when laid out flat:
The result when worn is that it forms a perfectly smooth curvature around your wrist, as seen below. It's absolutely stunning and most watch brands don't even make this extra effort with this level of detail. We do because we're passionate about creating the best metal Apple Watch bands in the world.
This Vitero band, made of 6000 series hard anodized aluminum, fits all generations of the 42mm, 44mm, 45mm and 49mm Apple Watch (Series 0-8, Ultra & SE).
- All bands have a matte finish
- It has a solid 316L stainless steel double push button butterfly deployment buckle
- The main body of the band is 22mm wide
- Fits wrist sizes up to 214mm (8.42 inches)
- The main links are 8.60mm and there are 2 smaller links at 5.10mm
- This allows finer adjustments of: 3.5mm, 5.1mm, 8.6mm, 10.2mm, 13.7mm, 17.2mm and more
- 55 grams
- All bands come with either a proprietary tool for easy link removal
- All red and blue bands are shown with Series 6 blue and (PRODUCT)RED Apple Watches
Ships in 2-3 business days.