Starting with a classic 3-row link design, we went back to the drawing board and re-designed it from the ground up. As always, we "JUUKed" up the Velo to make it better.
As with the Vitero, we re-engineered the steel link profile by adding a subtle taper. The result is just a beautifully smooth curvature around your wrist that a flat link cannot achieve. It almost looks like it's wrapping around the contours of your wrist.
If you're looking for a more traditional look, but still appreciate further refinements not found elsewhere, the Velo is definitely worth your consideration. And if you're the type of watch aficionado that loves a weighty watch for that ultimate feel of quality, or just the general feel of indestructibility, this solid steel Velo is for you!
This Velo band, made of solid 316L stainless steel, fits all generations of the 42mm, 44mm, 45mm and 49mm Apple Watch (Series 0-9, Ultra 1/2 & SE).
- All bands have polished sides, regardless of top surface finish, to better integrate with the steel Apple Watch
- It has a solid 316L stainless steel double push button butterfly deployment buckle
- The main body of the band is 22mm wide
Fits wrist sizes from 127mm (5.00 inches) to 201mm (7.91 inches)
- The main links are 8.00mm and there are 2 smaller links at 5.00mm
- This allows finer adjustments of: 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 16mm and more
149 grams (steel) PLEASE NOTE that the steel Velo is our heaviest watch band and is ideal for those who appreciate a solid, hefty watch.
- All bands come with a steel screwdriver for easy link removal
- Please note that the black bands are shown with the Black Steel Apple Watch
Ships in 2-3 business days.