Starting with a classic 3-row link design, we went back to the drawing board and re-designed it from the ground up. As always, we "JUUKed" up the Velo to make it better.
As with the Vitero, we re-engineered the aluminum link profile by adding a subtle taper. The result is just a beautifully smooth curvature around your wrist that a flat link cannot achieve. It almost looks like it's wrapping around the contours of your wrist.
If you're looking for a more traditional look, but still appreciate further refinements not found elsewhere, the Velo is definitely worth your consideration.
This Velo band, made of 6000 series hard anodized aluminum, fits all generations of the 42mm and 44mm Apple Watch.
- All bands have a matte finish except Obsidian, which is a polished black finish.
- It has a solid 316L stainless steel double push button butterfly deployment buckle
- The main body of the band is 22mm wide
- Fits wrist sizes up to 214mm (8.42 inches)
- The main links are 8.00mm and there are 2 smaller links at 5.00mm
- This allows finer adjustments of: 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 16mm and more
- 53 grams (aluminum)
- All bands come with a proprietary tool for easy link removal
Ships in 2-3 business days.