Inspired by vintage sports cars with racing stripes and sports car tire tread patterns, our latest creation incorporates a very aggressive "Y" link design and a fun colour pop with differential colour grooves.
Using 6000 series dual-colour hard anodized aluminum, we've created a very unique look for the Apple Watch not found anywhere else. In fact, it's not even found in the watch industry!
The Vitero is not just a pretty face though. We've put a lot of work engineering this so that it's comfortable to wear and fits beautifully around your wrist.
We went back to the drawing board when we designed and developed this from scratch. As you can see below, we engineered each link to be uneven when laid out flat:
The result when worn is that it forms a perfectly smooth curvature around your wrist, as seen below. It's absolutely stunning and most watch brands don't even make this extra effort with this level of detail. We do because we're passionate about creating the best metal Apple Watch bands in the world.
This matte Vitero band, made of 6000 series hard anodized aluminum, fits all generations of the 38mm, 40mm and 41mm Apple Watch (Series 0-7).
- It has a solid 316L stainless steel double push button butterfly deployment buckle
- The main body of the band is 20mm wide
- Fits wrist sizes up to 189mm (7.44 inches)
- The main links are 8.40mm and there are 2 smaller links at 5.10mm
- This allows finer adjustments of: 3.3mm, 5.1mm, 8.4mm, 10.2mm, 13.5mm, 16.8mm and more
- 49 grams
- All bands come with a tool for easy link removal
Ships in 2-3 business days.